Foods that help the intestinal flora is a good choice to maintain health days. The intestinal flora is nothing more than a group of bacteria that live in the intestine to aid in various processes, such as digestion.
In your gut inhabit 4 million micro-organisms, mainly bacteria that are beneficial to your health. Diarrhoea, acidity, excess fiber and some medicines can reduce the amount of these bacteria that your body needs. The good news is that there are many foods that help regenerate your intestinal flora.
These micro-organisms are from the mouth to the end of the large intestine, where various functions as a defense against infections, contribute to the generation of vitamin K and help digestion. When not working very well, the intestine results in much hassle and discomfort, and there are many people who end up suffering from this situation, since go on to develop bowel dysfunction.
Thus, to combat or prevent this intestinal problem and cause the intestinal flora work properly it is necessary that you adopt healthier habits, starting with the food. Then check foods that help intestinal flora.
1. Nuts: Walnuts are an excellent source of manganese and zinc, nutrients such work in the repair of the intestinal mucosa.
2. Garlic and Onions: These foods contain a substance known as cysteine, which is a great oxidant.
3. Yogurt with Probiotics: Probiotic foods are great stimulating the multiplication of the good intestinal bacteria, and there which enhance nutrient absorption capacity.
4. Dark Chocolate: Chocolate is as pure and good quality, this food may contain more probiotics than dairy products.
5. Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits are a good choice for intestinal flora, such as lemon, orange, tangerine, Acerola and others that help protect against cancer and help in collagen production.
6. Artichokes: The artichokes are potent prebiotics, which means that contain non-digestible nutrients that help fuel the growth of beneficial bacteria in your digestive system. Think of them as a healthy meal for the useful bacteria in your gut.
7. Microalgae: Microalgae are foods found in the oceans, such as Spirulina, Chlorella, and blue or green algae. These probiotics showed an increase in the number of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria in the intestine.
8. Soy: Soy helps in the reconstruction of epithelial tissue of the intestinal lining.
9. Egg: Egg yolks are an excellent source of Pantothenic Acid, which together with ascorbic acid, act in the production of collagen which is very beneficial for the intestinal flora.
10. Castanha-do-Pará: The Chestnut-Brazil Nut is a food rich in selenium, an antioxidant engaged in the repair of the mucosa to damage.
You may realize that to keep the intestinal flora is working properly need to eat healthily, then review your diet and change their eating habits, so that you avoid trouble in their health and especially intestinal.
Excess gas and rhinitis, diarrhea and indigestion may be signs that your gut is in need of care. So remember to consume foods that help the intestinal flora.